Форума на Хилари
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Биография

Go down

Биография Empty Биография

Писане  Hilary Duff Пет Яну 11, 2008 9:17 pm

На Хилари confused confused confused
Hilary Duff
Hilary Duff
Admin

Брой мнения : 16

http://hilaryduff.canadian-forum.com

Върнете се в началото Go down

Биография Empty Re: Биография

Писане  Hilary Duff Пет Яну 11, 2008 9:18 pm

Кратка:
Рождено име:Хилaри Ерхард (Анн) Дъф
Дата на раждане:28 Септември,1987
Място на раждане:Хюстън,Тексас
Ръст:154 см.
Професия:Актриса/Певица
Баща:Боб Дъф
Майка:Сюзън Дъф
Сестра:Хейли Дъф (актриса,родена на 19 Февруари,1985)

Когато е на 6 Хилъри Дъф докъто е на екскурзия с Cechetti Ballet,решава да стане актриса и започва да се явява на прослушвания.Печели роля в "The Soul Collector" през 1999 година.След ролята й в "Casper Meets Wendy" (1998),получава предложение за участие в телевизионния сериал "Lizzie McGuire" (2001). "Lizzie" става тотален хит и изтрелва Хилъри сред интернационалните звезди. "Lizzie McGuire" the movie,сниман през 2003,печели невероятните 42 милиона далара.Госпожица Дъф участва още в "Agent Cody Banks" през 2003,а след това партнирайки си с Чад Мъри започва снимките на "A Cinderella Story".Други филми с нейно участие: "Cheaper by the Dozen" (2003), "Human Nature" (2001), Тв шоуто "Cadet Kelly" (2002) и "True Women" (1997).
Hilary Duff
Hilary Duff
Admin

Писане  Hilary Duff Пет Яну 11, 2008 9:19 pm

Дълга:
Mini Biography

Hilary Erhard Duff was born on September 28th, 1987, in Houston, Texas, to Bob and Susan Duff. When Hilary was six, she had been traveling in the Cechetti Ballet with her sister Haylie Duff but decided she wanted to fulfill her dream of acting. Her first part was in the mini-series True Women (1997) (TV), but her first starring role was as "Ellie" in The Soul Collector (1999) (TV), for which she won a Best Performance in a TV Movie or Pilot (Supporting Young Actress) Young Artist Award. Hilary also starred in Casper Meets Wendy (1998) (TV) in 1998, in which she played the young witch "Wendy".

Success came again as she took the role of the starring title character "Lizzie McGuire" in the #1 hit Disney Channel series "Lizzie McGuire" (2001). "Lizzie" was extremely successful and spawned The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003). In 2002, she made the Disney Channel movie Cadet Kelly (2002) (TV). Hilary continues her upward spiral, guest-starring on TV shows, filming movies, recording albums and doing television concerts.
IMDb Mini Biography By: Sammi R, dreamergirl67@hotmail.com

Mini Biography

Hilary Erhard Duff was born to Bob and Susan Duff on September 28th, 1987, in Houston, Texas. She decided to become an actress while touring with the Cechetti Ballet and began heading to auditions. She won a considerable role in The Soul Collector (1999) (TV), for which she received rave reviews and recognition. After a starring turn in Casper Meets Wendy (1998) (TV), Hilary was cast as the title character in the television series "Lizzie McGuire" (2001). "Lizzie" was an instant hit, and propelled Hilary to international stardom. The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003) was released to theaters on May 2nd, 2003, grossing an impressive US$42 million domestically. Hilary also appeared in Agent Cody Banks (2003) in 2003.

Additionally, Hilary is storming the music charts, with singles "So Yesterday" and "Come Clean" settling nicely into the top 40. Hilary's first album, "Metamorphosis", debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200, and eventually ascended to #1 in the following weeks. To date, it has sold more than 2 million copies.

Although she is currently touring the USA in support of "Metamorphosis", Hilary hasn't discarded her film career. A Cinderella Story (2004), co-starring Chad Michael Murray, hit theaters on July 19th. The Perfect Man (2005) and Raise Your Voice (2004) opened in 2005.

Hilary is the 2004 international spokesperson of "Kids With A Cause", a charity organization that specializes in poverty-stricken children. Her other film credits include Cheaper by the Dozen (2003), Human Nature (2001), Cadet Kelly (2002) (TV) and True Women (1997) (TV).
IMDb Mini Biography By: maddawgNS2004

Mini Biography

Hilary Duff was born on September 28, 1987, to Susan Duff and Bob Duff. She loved to perform ever since she was a little girl. She got her big break as "Wendy" in the real life movie Casper Meets Wendy (1998) (TV), and went on to star in Disney's hit TV show "Lizzie McGuire" (2001), where she played Elizabeth "Lizzie" Brooke McGuire. After the release of The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003) in 2003, Disney announced that the show was going to stop running new episodes. In that same year, Hilary released her first album, entitled "Metomorphisis".

After her hit TV show stopped running, Hilary continued with her acting. She lit up the screen in Cheaper by the Dozen (2003) and it's sequel, A Cinderella Story (2004), alongside Chad Michael Murray, Raise Your Voice (2004), The Perfect Man (2005) and, with her sister Haylie Duff, starred in Material Girls (2006).

Hilary's music career also kicked off well. She made a self-entitled album, and an album entitled "Most Wanted". A fourth album, called "Dignity", is expected to be released on April 3, 2007.
IMDb Mini Biography By: ka_bff

Trivia

Older sister actress Haylie Duff is in music group Inventing Venus.

Daughter of producer Susan Duff.

She was rated the #1 Hottest Teen Female Star for 2003 based on her acting, singing, public appearances, and charity work.

Shot the music video to her song "So Yesterday" on Venice Beach in Marina Del Rey, California.

Re-did the song "Our Lips Are Sealed" by The Go-Go's with sister Haylie Duff for the A Cinderella Story (2004)-Soundtrack.

Likes all types of music but dislikes techno music.

Plans on starting a design for dogs called Little Dog Duff named after her late dog of the same name.

Accepted the lead role in A Cinderella Story (2004) because Charles Perrault's story "Cinderella" was her favorite fairy tale when she was growing up.

Her favorite film is Romy and Michele's High School Reunion (1997).

Has been homeschooled since the age of 10. Along with her sister, currently taking two online correspondence courses via the Harvard Extension School.

Has been working for the charity Kids With a Cause (which helps children stricken by poverty, hunger, sickness, a lack of education, abandonment, neglect and/or abuse) since it was founded in September 1999, and is the 2004 Official International Spokesperson for the non-profit organization.

In preparation for her driving test, she drove herself between filming locations during principal photography for A Cinderella Story (2004).

For her 17th birthday, her sister arranged a trip to Mexico for her and two friends.

Considered for the part of Lola in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004) but that part eventually went to Lindsay Lohan.

Was voted the 19th Greatest Teen Idol of all time by VH1 in 2003. She also hosted the special.

According to the Chinese Calender, she was born in the year of the rabbit.

Her favorite episode of her hit show "Lizzie McGuire" (2001) is First Kiss where her character Lizzie falls in love with the paperboy and shares a kiss with him.

Won the Fake ID Award in 2004 at the second annual TRL awards. The Fake ID Award is given to the hottest star under 21 and is voted by the people on mtv.com.

Was voted the Biggest Breakthough of 2003 at VH1's Big in 2003 award show.

Has her own clothing line "Stuff by Hilary Duff" at Target stores which made $5 million in its first year in stores.

She enjoys gymnastics, swimming, reading, singing, writing, and hanging out with older sister, Haylie Duff.

One of Teen People 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 [2004].

Was named the 14th Greatest Teen Idol of all time by VH1 in 2003, based on her acting, singing, public appearances and charity work.

Performed at President George Bush's youth inaugural concert [2005].

Donated sales from her sold out Most Wanted Tour to the Tsunami victims in South Asia. [2005]

Donated many signed head-shots to Rocky Stone to be auctioned off to raise money to buy more toys for the Toy Mountain Campaign 2004. She was also very kind enough to give a personalized & signed head-shot to everyone listed in the "Special thank-you to:" section on http://www.rockyskidz.com site that helped out in this past years Toy Mountain Campaign 2003.

Is recording tracks with the help of boyfriend Joel Madden and his brother Benji Madden for her newest album due in summer 2005.

Ex-boyfriend Joel Madden is the lead singer for Good Charlotte.

Visited Kitchener, Ontario, Canada in February 2005 to perform in a Tsunami relief fund raiser.

Her clothing brand "stuff by duff" was also sold by Zellers (a large Canadian discount store chain). Zellers heavily advertised the clothing line on national television in the summer of 2004.

Said that her favorite movie she has filmed so far was The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003).

Her mom is a music producer.

Announced that she will donate $200,000 to the American Red Cross and $50,000 to USA Harvest to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

Her song "Wake Up" hit Disney Radio before making it to national airwaves.

Got into singing after watching her sister, Haylie Duff, perform.

Her father, Bob Duff, owns a chain of convenience stores.

In 2006 she made Rolling Stone magazine's list of the top money making of the past year. The lost reported that Duff made $17.1 million. Duff was the youngest person on the list and was joined by music heavyweights U2 and the Rolling Stones.

Was mentioned in Eminem's song Ass Like That

First magazine cover was the April 2002 issue of Popstar! Magazine.

Currently has a net worth of approximately $25 million dollars from her Stuff By Duff Line, albums, tours, and movies, etc.

The Sims is her favorite computer game.

Helped raise $23,000 at the 2004 celebrity auction for Breast Cancer Research.

Rolling Stone proclaimed her "Teenager of the Year" in 2003.

She made the Forbes list of richest young stars under 25, she made $15 million for the year of 2005. She beat out rival stars like Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes.

Has appeared on "Hollywood Squares" (1998) twice, once with big sister, Haylie Duff.

A huge fan of Janis Joplin.

Was considered for the role of "Tibby" in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005). The role went to Amber Tamblyn.

Named #58 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).

She has 3 hit albums, and a fourth, called Dignity, is coming out in 2007.

Ranked #23 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.

Ranked #72 on the Forbes Power 100 for 2007.

Seventh cousin of Katie Couric and Emily Couric, and sixth cousin of Lance Armstrong.

Close friend of Italian Andrea Logiudice.

Was ranked #7 on Forbes List of The 20 Top-Earning Young Superstars.(2007).

In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated her earnings for the year at $12 million.

Personal Quotes

"I love clothes. I can't control myself. I have a huge fetish for shoes and clothes and make-up. I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to wear things over and over again."

I love my mom. I totally look up to her, and she just doesn't let anybody take advantage of me. People might call that a stage mom.

"It's crazy and so surreal. I feel like such a normal person, yet everybody around the world knows my music, my movie, my name and my face. It's crazy sometimes, but I'm so flattered. It's a good feeling." - on her life and career.

"My sister (Haylie Duff) and I are best friends and we get along so well. She is so talented and inspiring to me. She's my role model."

"In high school, kids deal with such harsh things that people don't realize can really affect their entire lives. They are so interested in getting the boyfriends and wearing low cut shirts so the boys will like them. That shouldn't be their goal. They shouldn't do things for other people, they should do things if they have dreams of their own and really work hard for that."

"We raise so much money for hospitals, but it's not just about that. Anybody can come up with a bunch of money to give to somebody. It's about going to a hospital and hanging out with the kids and dancing and singing with them or giving underprivileged kids a chance to go to a theme park for a day or rebuilding a playground. I love it so much. It's really gratifying." - on her work for the charity Kids With a Cause.

"Mom always tells me to celebrate everyone's uniqueness. I like the way that sounds."

"I think ambition can be having something that you're good at and love to do."

"Every week I read about myself in a magazine, about something that I haven't done or some place that I've never been or don't even know. It's just gossip, rumors, egos, and politics."

"As a child I was shy. Haylie would be the one to go up and talk to people."

"We're still a very tight-knit family, even though we live apart a lot. And now Haylie and I get to work together more and more. We're really close."

"I love doing emotional scenes. As I've had a perfect life I don't really have much to pull from. But it's really fun and not that challenging. It's almost pretty easy. The hardest thing is to try and make people laugh. That's a really hard thing."

I don't think the Disney Channel gives us enough credit for the age range Lizzie McGuire actually has. College students come up to me, grandparents, famous people. It's really funny.

(On her short relationship and break up with Aaron Carter) "He was my first real boyfriend and we really were in love, but we were, like, fourteen! Who cares?!"

"It is heartbreaking to see the devastation on TV. People are missing family members and they have absolutely nothing left, not even food or water. I want to do everything I can to help those who have survived to help rebuild their lives." [On helping the victims of Hurricane Katrina]

"I think girls feel like they're not cool unless they have a boyfriend or they don't feel comfortable or happy with themselves--that's not true! You gotta be independent! You gotta show the power!"

[Dealing with mean girls in school] "I switched schools in the middle of second grade, and it was tough because I had to go right into a new school where I didn't know anybody. I made friends eventually, but then when I started acting in California, a lot of those people were really mean to me. I'd come home, and they'd be like 'Well, haven't you booked anything yet?' It was embarrassing. They just didn't understand how hard it was and that things don't just happen overnight."

It sounds cheesy but I think my life's kinda like a fairy tale. I worked really hard, but I'm very, very lucky too. I'm just 16 and I've done so many amazing things. I travel the world, I have fans who support me and I get to do what I love - make movies, sing and really be myself. I have a beautiful family, a great support system and wonderful friends - and I go shopping every week! I'm so lucky, but it's not necessarily like A Cinderella Story.

Salary
Material Girls (2006) $2,000,000
Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005) $2,000,000
The Perfect Man (2005) $2,000,000
Raise Your Voice (2004) $2,000,000
A Cinderella Story (2004) $2,200,000
Cheaper by the Dozen (2003) $1,000,000
The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003) $1,000,000
Agent Cody Banks (2003) $500,000

Where Are They Now

(June 2003) Filming A Cinderella Story (2004) in Los Angeles, USA.

(October 2003) On a promotion trip trough Europe, Japan and Australia.

(November 2003) Touring in small venues throughout the USA.

(January 2004) Filming Raise Your Voice (2004) in Los Angeles, USA.

(July 2004) Touring the United States and performing songs from her album "Metamorphosis".

(October 2002) Filming The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003) in Rome, Italy.

(January 2003) Recording her single "Why Not".

(March 2003) Filming Cheaper by the Dozen (2003) in Los Angeles, USA.

(May 2003) Promoting her upcoming album "Metamorphosis" in Toronto, Canada.

(June 2003) Filming the music video for her upcoming single "So Yesterday".

(May 2002) Filming Agent Cody Banks (2003) in Vancouver, Canada.

(April 2004) Filming The Perfect Man (2005) in Toronto, Canada.

(December 2004) Performing in radio station concerts, next month she will shoot the comedy Material Girls (2006) with sister Haylie Duff.

(February 2005) Planning to go out on tour to promote her second album, she has also announced that the second single from that album will be "Someone's Watching Over Me", and she is still shooting the movie Material Girls (2006).
Hilary Duff
Hilary Duff
Admin

Писане  Hilary Duff Пет Яну 11, 2008 9:21 pm

2003–2004

Her first major role in a feature film was in the family action film Agent Cody Banks with Frankie Muniz in 2003. The film received positive reviews and was successful enough to spawn a sequel, in which Duff did not participate. Afterwards, Duff reprised her role as Lizzie McGuire for The Lizzie McGuire Movie, which exceeded box office expectations earning, $42.6 million at the US box office[16] and $55 million worldwide.[17] It received mixed reviews with certain critics calling it, "an unabashed promotion of Duff’s image, just as Crossroads was for Spears",[18] while other reviews were generally positive and encouraging.[19][20][21]

Later that year, Duff played one of the twelve children of Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt in the family film Cheaper by the Dozen, which remains her highest grossing film to date.[22] She reprised her role in the sequel to the film called Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005), which failed to be as successful as the original film and was panned by critics.[23][24]

In 2004, Duff starred in the romantic comedy A Cinderella Story. Though the reviews were mostly negative, the film went on to become a moderate box office hit, and critics were impressed by Duff's performance.[25][26] A Cinderella Story earned $66,068,046 worldwide and was a commercial success.[27] Later that year, she starred in the film Raise Your Voice, her first role in a drama film. Some critics praised Duff for appearing in a more mature and serious role than her previous films, but the film itself was heavily panned, with the Las Vegas Weekly writing: "Effortlessly combining Duff's bad acting and bad singing with bad writing and bad direction, Raise Your Voice is an insulting waste of time that begs to be silenced".[28] Several reviews were particularly harsh towards Duff's vocals, with critics pointing out what appeared to be her digitally enhanced voice[29][30][31][32] and indifferent towards her acting performance. The film received a lukewarm response at the box office, and is Duff's least successful film commercially, with total theater receipts of just $13,573,284.[33] The same year, Duff received her first Razzie nomination for worst actress for her roles in Raise Your Voice and Cinderella Story.[34]

2005–2006

In 2005, Duff starred in The Perfect Man in which she played the eldest daughter of a divorced woman (Heather Locklear). The film received mostly harsh reviews and did not live up to box office expectations, making $19,770,475 globally.[35] That year, Duff was again nominated for a Razzie Award, for both The Perfect Man and Cheaper by the Dozen 2.[36] The 2006 satirical comedy Material Girls, in which she co-starred with her sister Haylie, was also not well received by critics,[37] grossing only $16,847,695 worldwide.[38] The film, directed by Martha Coolidge and co-produced by Madonna's independent film production company Maverick Entertainment, starred the Duffs as wealthy siblings who must fight to reclaim their fortune following a scandal. Hilary received nominations for another two Razzie awards for her role in the film.[39]

In early 2007, the Duff sisters lent their voices to the computer animated comedy Foodfight!, which is to be distributed by Lions Gate Films due out in April 2008. The film's director, Larry Kasanoff, said that he is "absolutely thrilled to have the Duff sisters as part of the cast".[40] Duff also stars opposite John Cusack in War, Inc., due for release in July 2008. On September 7, 2007, Duff confirmed on Much On Demand, that she would be filming two independent films Greta, and Safety Glass, of which the former was completed in mid November 2007.

Music career

2002–2004

In 2002, Duff recorded a cover of Brooke McClymont's "I Can't Wait" for the Lizzie McGuire soundtrack, and "The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room" for the first DisneyMania compilation album. Her first album was Santa Claus Lane (2002), a collection of Christmas songs that included duets with Lil' Romeo, Christina Milian, and her sister Haylie. Accompanied by the Disney Channel-only single "Tell Me a Story (About the Night Before)", it reached the lower half of the U.S. Billboard 200 album chart and was certified gold.[41] The track "Santa Claus Lane" was included on the soundtrack to The Santa Clause 2 and another song, "What Christmas Should Be", was used in Cheaper by the Dozen. Duff sang several tracks for the 2003 soundtrack to The Lizzie McGuire Movie, including "I Can't Wait" and "Why Not", which peaked at number fourteen in Australia.[42] The soundtrack to The Lizzie McGuire movie went platinum in 2003.[43]

Duff's second album and first studio album, Metamorphosis (2003), reached number one on the U.S. and Canadian charts.[44] It became one of the biggest selling albums of the year in the U.S. and has since gone to sell over 3.7 million copies.[45] The lead single, "So Yesterday" (co-written and produced by The Matrix), was a top ten hit in several countries and its music video received heavy airplay on MTV; its follow-up, the Laguna Beach theme song "Come Clean", became Duff's first top forty U.S. hit[46] and reached the top twenty in UK, Australia and New Zealand.[47][48] The third single, "Little Voice", was not released in the U.S. and was a minor hit in Canada and Australia. In late 2003, Duff embarked on her first concert tour, the Metamorphosis Tour, and later the Most Wanted Tour. Most shows in the major cities included on the tour were sold out.[49]

The second DisneyMania disc, DisneyMania 2, was released in January 2004 and contained a duet, "The Siamese Cat Song" with her sister. Another song, "Circle of Life", featured Duff and other Disney Channel stars. Duff and her sister recorded a cover of The Go-Gos' "Our Lips Are Sealed" for the soundtrack to A Cinderella Story, which included two other songs by Duff. The video for "Our Lips Are Sealed" was popular on MTV's Total Request Live, but the song failed to chart on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.[46]

Duff's third album was the self-titled Hilary Duff in which she co-wrote some songs. She described the album as more "personal" and having a "rock feel" than Metamorphosis.[50][51] It was released on her seventeenth birthday (in September 2004) and debuted at number two in the U.S. and at number one in Canada. The album sold over 1.5 million copies in the U.S. in eight months,[45] but its only U.S. single, "Fly", failed to chart on the Hot 100,[46] despite being accompanied by a popular video. "Fly" reached the top forty in Australia, where the album produced a second top forty single, "Someone's Watching over Me",[52] which was the theme song of the film Raise Your Voice. Duff contributed the song "(I'll Give) Anything but Up!" for the 2004 album Marlo Thomas & Friends: Thanks & Giving All Year Long (2004), before continuing nine more months of the Most Wanted Tour.

2005–2006

Duff's fourth album, Most Wanted (2005), comprised her favorite tracks from her previous two albums, remixes, and new songs inspired by pop-rock musicians such as The Killers and Muse. In an appearance on Total Request Live, Duff stated that it was not a greatest hits album, but that her label told her it was time to release a new album. She had more creative control over Most Wanted compared to her previous releases, co-writing the new material with producers Joel Madden and his brother, Benji, both members of Good Charlotte. The lead single, "Wake Up", became Duff's highest peaking single on the U.S. Hot 100 at the time,[46] and its video received heavy rotation on MTV. The video for the second single, "Beat of My Heart", was also popular, but the single itself did not chart in the U.S.[46] The album debuted at number one on the Billboard 200[53] and became her third number one debut in Canada. An Italy-only compilation, 4Ever, was released in 2006. Duff recorded new songs for her movie, Material Girls, which included a Timbaland-produced cover version of Madonna's "Material Girl" with her sister.[54] According to a statement made by Haylie Duff, a single was not released for the Material Girls soundtrack due to scheduling conflicts.

Hilary Duff performing in Toronto on Much Music TV in 2007.
Hilary Duff performing in Toronto on Much Music TV in 2007.

For Duff's fourth studio album, Dignity, she co-wrote the material with Kara DioGuardi, who co-produced the album with Rhett Lawrence, Richard "Humpty" Vission, Tim & Bob and others. Duff stated that compared to her previous music, it is "more dancey" and makes use of more real instruments. She said, "I don't know exactly how to explain what we're doing, but it's fun and funky and different, something new for me. It's really cool".[55] She also described the album's sound as "a little less pop-rock and more electronic-sounding".[56]

The first single, "Play with Fire", became a minor club hit but failed to chart in the U.S.; the second single, "With Love", was more successful, becoming Duff's biggest U.S. Hot 100 hit and topping the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart.[46] The music video for "With Love" was used as a commercial for Duff's first fragrance, With Love... Hilary Duff, which was launched in September 2006; the video reached number one on Total Request Live. Initially slated for release in late 2006,[57] the album was released in April 2007 in North America and earlier elsewhere. It reached the top five in the U.S. and Canada, the top twenty in Australia and the top forty in the UK.[42] The Dignity tour began in mid 2007. A third single, "Stranger", was a number one U.S. club hit.[46] Duff is currently recording her next single "Reach Out", which samples Depeche Mode's "Personal Jesus".[58]

Entrepreneurship

Duff launched her clothing line, Stuff by Hilary Duff, in March 2004, with clothes distributed through Target in the United States, Kmart in Australia, Zellers in Canada and Edgars Stores in South Africa. The company, initially started as a clothing line, has expanded its business into furniture, fragrances, and jewelry, targeted at the teen and preteen crowd.[59] In 2007, the Internet website Stardoll.com previewed Duff's clothing line to customers by allowing them to dress up a paper doll on the website (which include Hilary Duff's own doll) with the clothes.

Playmates Toys released a celebrity doll of her in 2004.[60] In late 2006, Mattel released a Hilary Duff Barbie doll. As a fashion designer, she had designed clothes for Barbie dolls in the past[61] but with the release of her doll, she joined Reese Witherspoon, Beyonce Knowles and Lucille Ball who have their own dolls.[61]

In September 2006, Duff released her perfume, With Love... Hilary Duff, which was under the Elizabeth Arden company. Duff premiered it on The View.[62] The perfume was initially sold only in Macy's in the U.S. but is currently being sold in other regions like Japan and Canada. In 2007, Duff announced that she will be releasing a summer version of the perfume titled, "Wrapped With Love".

Duff and her pet dog Lola made an appearance in the Electronic Arts game The Sims 2: Pets, which was released on October 2006. In console versions of the game, Duff's character visits public areas and allows the players to let their Sims socialize with her and Lola.[63] Duff and celebrities such as Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson have often been criticized for displaying their dogs as fashion accessories rather than pets.[64]

Personal life
Duff appeared at MuchMusic in Canada on April 23, 2007 to promote her music.
Duff appeared at MuchMusic in Canada on April 23, 2007 to promote her music.

Duff began dating singer Aaron Carter in 2001. They met on the sets of Lizzie McGuire, when Carter had a cameo role in a Christmas episode. The relationship lasted two years.[65][66] It was reported that Carter left Duff for Lindsay Lohan, but soon broke up with Lohan and resumed dating Duff. Carter later stated that he also cheated on Duff with her best friend, and that Duff "got her heart broken" and he was "sorry" for his actions.[67] Claymation facsimiles of Duff and Lohan appeared on the celebrity wrestling series Celebrity Death Match on March 23, 2007. Duff and Lindsay Lohan were later reported to have been involved in a "feud" with each other over their relationship with Carter.[68] As of 2007, Duff and Lohan had reconciled. Lohan attended the release party for Duff's album Dignity and Duff told People magazine that she thought Lohan was "fun" and "a nice girl".[69]

Duff's parents separated in 2006 after 22 years of marriage, due to infidelity on the part of her father. She wrote about the pain caused by the separation in her songs "Stranger" and "Gypsy Woman".[70]

Duff began dating Good Charlotte singer Joel Madden in 2004.[71] After a long period of tabloid speculation, Duff's mother Susan announced their relationship in a June 2005 interview for Seventeen magazine.[72] In a June 2006 interview with Elle, Duff stated "...(virginity) is definitely something I like about myself. It doesn't mean I haven't thought about sex, because everyone I know has had it and you want to fit in".[73] Duff later told MuchMusic that she did not say the quotes attributed to her in the article and that the subject was "definitely not something that I would talk about..."[74] Duff and Madden broke up in November 2006.[75]

In 2007, Duff was photographed many times with NHL player Mike Comrie. Although Duff never reveals much about the relationship, the couple was seen hugging and kissing and Duff even attends some of Comrie's games. Comrie bought Duff a brand new $100,000 car for her twentieth birthday.[76] Duff is involved with various charities, is an animal rights enthusiast and a member of Kids with a Cause.[77] She also donated $250,000 to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina.[78] In 2005, she donated over 2.5 million meals to Hurricane Katrina victims in the south. In August 2006, Duff traveled to a New Orleans elementary school and worked with USA Harvest to distribute meals.[79] She has also served on the Advisory Board of the "Audrey Hepburn Child Benefit Fund" and the Celebrity Council of "Kids with a Cause".[80]

In August 2005, Duff said she received veneers because she chipped off one of her front teeth on a microphone during a concert.[81] She explained, "My teeth aren't the strongest, and I kept chipping them on the microphone. One show, I literally spit half of my two front teeth out."[82] She subsequently had her veneers redone to match the size of her original teeth.[83][84] In December 2007, Hilary Duff was ranked
Hilary Duff
Hilary Duff
Admin

Писане  Hilary Duff Пет Яну 11, 2008 9:22 pm

на БГ

лед спечелената слава от изиграването на главната роля в телевизионното шоу "Лизи Макгуаяр"(Lizzie McGuire), Дъф започва филмова кариера, като нейни най-сполучливи филми са "Деца на килограм"(2003)(Cheaper by the dozen), "Лизи Макгуаяр-филмът"(2003)(The Lizzie McGuire Movie) и "Историята на Пепеляшка"(2004)(A Cinderella story). Тя печели $ 15 милиона през 2005г. и по $ 12 милиона през 2006г. и 2007г.

Дъф разширява репертоара си в поп-музиката с три RIAA certfed -платинени албума и над 13 милиона продадени копия по целия свят. Нейният първи студиен албум “Metamorphosis” бе заверен с тройна платина и Дъф последва с два албума - "Hilary Duff"(2004) и "Most wanted"(2005). Последният за сега студиен албум на Дъф "Dignity" бе пуснат в продажба през април 2007г. и бе заверен със Злато през август 2007г. До тогава са продадени около 907 300 копия на албума по целия свят.

Тя създава модната линия "Stuff by Hilary Duff" и необикновения парфюм "With love...Hilary Duff". Дъф и нейната майка са включени като продуценти на филма "Материални момичета"(2006)(Material girls), а пък Хилари помага за издаването на дебютния албум на сестра си.

Предстоящи филми на Дъф са екшън трилъра "Война ООД"(War, Inc.), която премиера ще излезе в началото на 2008г., анимационната комедия "Бой с храна!"(Foodfight!) и независимите продукции "Грета"(Greta) и "Нечупливо стъкло"(Safety glass).

Очаквайте към средата на януари обширна биография на Хилари Дъф.
Hilary Duff
Hilary Duff
Admin

Писане  Hilary Duff Пет Яну 11, 2008 9:24 pm

Реших да кача и малко филмография
18 май 1997 "Истинска жена" True woman неизвестна
8 септември 1998 "Каспър среща Уенди" Casper meets Wendy Wendy
18 декември 1998 "Любовни приключения" Playing by heart неизвестна
24 октомври 1999 "Колекционерът на духове" The Soul collector Ellie
18 май 2001 "Човешка природа" Human nature Young Lila Jute
8 март 2002 "Кадет Кели" Cadet Kelly Kelly Collins
14 март 2003 "Агент Коди Банкс" Agent Cody Banks Natalie Connors
26 април 2003 "Лизи Макгуаяр-филмът" The Lizzie McGuire Movie Elizabeth "Lizzie" McGuire/Isabella Parigi
25 декември 2003 "Деца на килограм" Cheaper by the dozen Lorraine Baker
10 юли 2004 "Историята на Пепеляшка" A Cinderella story Samantha "Sam" Montgomery
3 октомври 2004 "Извиси гласа си" Raise your voice Teresa "Terri" Fletcher
23 ноември 2004 "В търсенето на Дядо Коледа" In search of Santa Princess Crystal (само озвучава)
17 юни 2005 "Перфектният мъж" The Perfect man Holly Hamilton
21 декември 2005 "Деца на килограм 2" Cheaper by the dozen 2 Lorraine Baker
18 август 2006 "Материални момичета" Material girls Tanzania "Tanzie" Marchetta
29 май 2008 "Война ООД" War, Inc. Yonica Babiak
10 април 2008 "Бой с храна!" Foodfight! Sunshine Goodness (само озвучава)
2008 "Грета" Greta Greta
2008 "Нечупливо стъкло" Safety glass Lucy
Hilary Duff
Hilary Duff
Admin

Писане  Sponsored content

Sponsored content